Role and skills
The pedagogical commission examines the applications for registration within the framework of the procedure of prior admission and validation of prior learning. The procedure concerns candidates who do not meet the diploma requirements for access to the Master's program.
The pedagogical commission issues an opinion on each file presented. The decision is made by the director.
The pedagogical committee is composed of the following members
- the director, president of the commission
- the deputy director in charge of the organization of training courses
- the persons in charge of the courses concerned by the applications submitted
- the person in charge of international relations when the procedure concerns foreign students;
- any competent manager or representative for the files concerned.