The pedagogical commission examines the application files as part of the procedure for prior admission and validation of prior learning. The procedure concerns candidates who do not fulfil the diploma requirements for access to the Master's programme.
The pedagogical commission gives an opinion on each dossier presented. The decision is made by the Director.
The pedagogical commission is composed of :
- of the director, chairman of the committee;
- the deputy director in charge of organising training courses;
- of the persons in charge of the pathways concerned by the files presented;
- of the international relations officer where the procedure concerns foreign students;
- of any manager or task manager competent in relation to the files concerned.