About the laboratory
The "Learning, Didactics, Evaluation, Training" laboratory is a Research Unit (UR 4671) ofthe University of Aix-Marseille(AMU), attached to the Doctoral School Cognition, Language, Education (ED 356), and its members are members of theInstitut National Supérieur du Professorat et de l'Education d'Aix-Marseille University(Inserted AMU) or the Department of Educational Sciences.
The research conducted in ADEF aims to increase the understanding of education and/or training systems, more particularly the effects of policy decisions and the assessment of their effectiveness, in teacher and/or trainer training organisations and through the interactions between students (trained), teachers (trainer) and knowledge.
Research distributed in 8 programs :
- Training artifacts
- Education and Training Activities Clinic (ETAC)
- Didactics, comparative didactics, learning, evaluations, social representations (SDCAERS
- Institutional Support & Knowledge Systems (ISSS)
- Education (to), territories, development and societies (EDTS)
- Creative gesture and formative activity (GCAF)
- Organizers of the teaching activity between didactic and ergonomic dimensions (ODE)
- The Role of Artifacts in Effective Science and Technology Education (STE).