Inspé's partners around the world
List of Inspé's partners around the world Country Name of institution BRAZIL Ceara State University (UECE) BURKINA FASO National Higher School of Koudougou CANADA Université du Québec Trois Rivières CANADA Université du Québec à Chicoutimi CANADA Laval University CHILE Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in Santiago UNITED STATES University of Wisconsin at Madison GABON ENS Libreville GABON ENIL GABON ENSET KAZAKHSTAN Kazakh National Pedagogical University (KazNPU) MOROCCO ENSET Rabat SENEGAL Cheikh Anta Diop University (UCAD) ENSETP and FASTEF SINGAPORE French School TUNISIA Private College of Engineering and Technology (ESPRIT) TUNISIA Higher Institute for Education and Continuing Education (ISEFC) VIETNAM Hanoi National Unversity of Education (HNUE)
The RAIFFET network
The Inspé is a member of the African Network of Institutions for the Training of Trainers in Technical Education, an international professional social network for Research in Technological Education.
The mission of RAIFFET is to promote cooperation and solidarity among institutions working for the training of trainers in technical and vocational education, with a view to contributing to the improvement of the quality of education, professionalization, skills development and research. It aims to achieve the following objectives
- To create a space for the exchange of scientific information,
- Techniques and technologies, relationships, collaboration and joint actions between training institutions for the training of trainers in technical and vocational education in Africa and throughout the world ;
- To develop national and regional institutional capacities to promote regional poles of excellence in the network member institutions in the technical and vocational education sector;
- To contribute to the development of research in education/training by increasing the exchange of scientific information, the development of training and evaluation tools;
- Promote the dissemination of information and communication practices useful for decision-making to guide education and training policies in the sectors of technical and vocational education and training of trainers.