Role and skills
The IAC is a forum for consultation between the various actors in the training program. It is based on the proposals of the development councils associated with each of the courses in the MEEF master's program and of the councils of the laboratories associated with the SFERE-Provence research federation. It is consulted by the IC on the research and training orientations implemented by the Inspé. It makes proposals concerning research and training based on its expertise.
The IAC is composed of forty-eight members, twenty-four of whom are elected or appointed according to the results of the last academic elections, and twenty-four of whom are appointed from among the Inspé's partners by each of the three partners (Aix-Marseille University, Avignon University, and the Rectorate), and who have voting rights. The designation of the personalities sitting as members by right with voting rights must respect the principle of parity. The duration of the mandate of the members of the council is fixed at five years, except for the users' representatives for whom the duration of the mandate is fixed at two years.
- College A: four representatives of university professors or equivalent;
- college B : four representatives of lecturers and similar staff;
- college C: six representatives of other teachers and other trainers;
- college D: two representatives of library, engineering, administrative, technical and service personnel;
- College E: four representatives of users (students, trainee civil servants, teaching and educational staff benefiting from continuing education activities and persons benefiting from training activities for training and education professions).
- four representatives of education professionals designated by the trade union federations according to the results of the last academic elections:
- two representatives of the 1st degree,
- two representatives of the 2nd degree.
Twenty-four members by right :
- four representatives of the Inspé management designated by its director;
- one representative of the UFR ALLSH designated by its director
- a representative of the UFRS sciences designated by its director
- one representative of the UFR STAPS designated by its director;
- two representatives of the Avignon University designated by the vice-president of education of Avignon University;
- four representatives of the academy designated by the rector;
- four research structure managers:
- The director of the research federation FED 4238 SFERE-Provence and a representative designated by the director,
- two laboratory managers (or their representatives), members of the research federation FED 4238 SFERE-Provence, designated by the council of the research federation;
- seven members designated by the Institute Council:
- four representatives of companies, partner associations of the Inspé and local authorities,
- three external personalities designated from among external academics
Permanent guest members participating in the Board in an advisory capacity
- the director of the Inspé if he/she is not elected
the deputy directors of the Inspé; the person in charge of the administrative and technical services of the Inspé;
- the director of the research unit EA4671 ADEF (or his or her representative);
- the director of the research federation FED 4238 SFERE-Provence (or his/her representative);
- the Inspé's mission managers;
- the heads of the MEEF master's programs;
- the heads of the courses attached to the MEEF master's courses;
- the heads of the Inspé colleges;
- the representative of the director of the UFR ALLSH of AMU;
- the representative of the director of the UFR Sciences of AMU;
- the representative of the director of the UFR STAPS of AMU;
- the representative of the ALLSH sector of Avignon University;
- the representative of the science sector of Avignon University;
- the representative of the academic delegate for training and pedagogical innovations;
- the representatives of the four academic directors of national education services; ;
- the representative of the dean of the IA-IPR;
- the representative of the dean of the IEN-ET and IEN-EG;
- the representative of the first degree IEN;
- The representatives of the administrative and technical poles of the Inspé.
Depending on the agenda and at the initiative of the Chairperson of the IAC, any person whose testimony may seem useful may participate in the Council in an advisory capacity.
The rules of procedure of the Inspé determine the rules of quorum, the methods of deliberation and representation of their members, the methods of convocation, of drawing up and sending the agenda of the ICC. The IAB shall meet prior to each meeting of the Institute Council in an ordinary session at the call of its Chairman. It may meet in extraordinary session and on a specific agenda at the initiative of its Chairperson or the Director of the Inspé, or at the request of at least half of its members.
The Institute Advisory Board elects its chairperson from among the external personalities designated by the Institute Council, for a five-year term, by a majority of the votes cast in the first round and by a relative majority in the second round. In the event of a tie in the second round, the youngest candidate is elected. The chairperson presides over the meetings and moderates the discussions.
Institute Advisory Board Meetings
The members of the Institute Advisory Board are convened by the Director of the Inspé eight days before the meeting. A provisional calendar of ordinary meetings of the Institute Advisory Board for an academic year is communicated to all members at the beginning of the year.
The Institute Advisory Board shall hold regular meetings before each Institute Council meeting. It may meet in extraordinary session on a specific agenda, when convened by the Director of the Inspé, or at the request of half of its members.
The agenda, drawn up by the Director of the Inspé, is notified to the members of the Board. One third of the members of the Institute Advisory Board may ask the Director of the Inspé to add an item to the agenda. Any voting member may request the inclusion of an item on the agenda. The meetings of the Institute Advisory Board are not public. Only members with a deliberative or advisory vote are allowed to attend.
Conduct of meetings
The Institute Advisory Board may only validly deliberate if at least 50% of its members in office are present or represented at the beginning of the meeting.
If the quorum is not reached, the Institute Advisory Board shall be reconvened within 15 days and may validly meet regardless of the number of members present or represented.
A member who is unable to attend may give a proxy to another member. No one may hold more than one proxy.
Decisions of the Institute Advisory Board are taken by a majority of the members present or represented. In the event of a tie, the chairperson has the casting vote.
Voting is usually by a show of hands. A secret ballot is used at the request of the Chairperson or of one of the members of the Board with voting rights.
Secretariat and minutes
The minutes are drawn up and signed by the Director of the Inspe. They are sent to the members of the Institute Advisory Board before the next meeting. The Director of the Inspé shall ensure that they are made public.
At the beginning of each meeting, the minutes of the previous meeting are submitted to the Board for approval.